Sunday, April 6, 2008

Seeing Gray.....

So, I finished the book "Seeing Gray in a World of Black and White" by Adam Hamiliton. It was a good book. He advocates some good points. But, more important, it was one of the books that made you think about what is going on out there. I think he advocates that certain people just get together and comprise about what is going on. One of the more important topics he covered was about homosexuality. He gave some really good points on the left side and the right side and their arguments. He didn't agree with either side, but he does believe that we need to move forward and stop being stuck in the past. He also talked about abortion pretty well. He again talked about the left and the right sides and their points. He covered some other topics pretty well. I would recommend the book if you wanted to know his point of view on certain topics. I think I covered this earlier.

Anyway, I am standing on watch on the ship today. And, there will be a "dynamic hydro effect" tonight when they launch the USNS Amelia Earhart tonight at 2145. I don't exactly know what a dynamic hydro effect will be but we will find out. I think this will be a pretty cool event. One doesn't get to watch a launching of a new ship. I will tell you about it later!

I hope you guys have a good evening!

Shalom,
Ryan

No comments: