Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Physical Health Assessment

Well, I ran my semi-annual physical health assessment this morning. Basically, it is our semi-annual test which we do twice a year seeing if we are physically fit to stay in the navy. I managed to do around 48 push-ups, 68 sit-ups, and run a 1.5 mile in 10:57 minutes. So, my overall score is a "Good, High" which ain't too bad, if you ask me. Although, I need to do better on my sit-ups and push-ups on my next test.

I have been slacking on here. I attended the 2008 Men's Retreat through my church over the weekend, and I need to talk about what happened. But, I am at work right now and I cannot go into too much details right now. So, I will try to write about this past weekend tonight.

I hope everyone has a good week! Take care!

No comments: