Saturday, April 5, 2008

Blogging

So, I am come to realize that all my friends have started blogging and I should to. Although, I don't exactly know what to write, we will see what happens. I think one of my New Years Resolutions was to this on Myspace, but I think this better. So, here we go:

My week has been good. The first part of the week is okay. Nothing big happened, which is a good thing. I guess you need days like that where nothing is going on. On Wednesday night, there was a pastor from a church in Kansas City called Church of the Resurrection (which from now on will be referred as COR!) His name is Adam Hamiliton. He started this church, I think, in 1990 with four people: his wife and two kids. In 15 years, it has grown to over 14,000 people with an average attendance to around 8,000 people, with 18,000 people on Easter! Wow, to say the least! Anyway, his talk on his lasted book called “Seeing Gray in a World of Black and White” was outstanding! He talked for over an hour and 15 minutes, I think. It was really good. If you are interested, I would check out Amazon or Cokesbury. At the end, I started with this girl sitting in the next pew ahead of me. I had a great conversation with her. She was new to the church, and we talked about a number of stuff before heading over to buy Adam’s latest book. I asked her if she wanted to hang out on Saturday afternoon and she said yes. Hence, today, we hung out this afternoon. It was awesome and I had a blast! Hopefully, she did too!

Now, I am off to bed. I need my beauty sleep before work tomorrow! I have the duty blues! Sucks, I know!

Take care!

Shalom!

No comments: