Thursday, April 24, 2008

Frustated

Well, I wanted to write my thoughts down and maybe this will relieve some of the stress I have right now. I am trying to find an instruction I need for work. Well, I tried the original website, thinking they are the writers of the instruction. I asked the help desk to email me the instruction. Well, as it turns out, they don't have to requested instruction. So, they sent to me to another place which might have the instruction. Well, their web site is really confusing. Now, it looks like I have to request for a new account. Hopefully that will go better than it looks like, and they might now have the instruction I am looking for. So, if this second place doesn't have the instruction, I don't know what I am going to do.

Well, I think this has helped out alot.

No comments: