Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wayne is going to be mad.....

We know we haven't failed our SMC inspection this week. SMC stands for Supply Management certification. The Supply department onboard goes through this inspection every 18-24 months. The came onboard on Monday and looked at our sanitation (cleaning), our records, and our lunch meal. We passed everything with flying colors or with a score greater than a 90. Today, they looked at our training, and equipment. I don't quite know how we did on that, but I do know we haven't failed our portion of the SMC. So, that is a good thing. I will be getting relieved on Monday as Messdecks Master-at-Arms, which I think is a good thing. There are some days which are good and there are days where it is bad. But, such is life, I guess.

Shalom.

No comments: