Monday, July 28, 2008

Tired

Well, I figured I would be more exhausted them I am right now. This morning we had to be onboard the ship by 0600, with reveille at 0500. Not a problem in the least. I left at 0445 and got on the ship around 0505. Easy! However, it didn't help that I woke up around 1130 pm with a Huey flying overhead my apartment. It sounded really, really, really loud, and it made one pass and flew back. I am like okay, it might be a police helo, etc. Well, 10 minutes later, it came back again. Now, I am getting a little worried and look outside the window and see people running around. So, I turn on the news and discover there is a fire burning in Mission Valley. Nice! So, naturally, I have to get up and check out the fire and everything. Yes, I did get some pictures and I will try to post some of them when I ain't too busy. So, naturally, I only got 3 hours of sleep tonight or so. Maybe 4 hours of broken sleep. Nice to say the least.

No comments: