Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Two Days down, Three to go

Well, it is around 2030 on day two, with around another hour to go before I can relax for today. And, there are still around 3 more days to go before we can pull in. I am surviving for the most part. There are times when I just want to explode on something or something. I guess maybe this is the Lord testing me for times to come or something. After every instance, I try to say the lord's prayer or something to get my mind off of what just happened.

We will see what happens over the next couple of days. We have a lot of evolutions to accomplish before we can pull in. Also, we have to work on Saturday this weekend because the inspection starts on Monday. I will be at church on Sunday morning, however, I think I will come in on Sunday afternoon to see what is going on. I will let you know later though.

Shalom.

No comments: