Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Relief

Well, my time as Mess Decks Master-at-Arms (or MDMAA) is over. I got relieved on Monday before lunch time. I don't quite know yet whether I like this or not. I am still getting back into the thick of things up here. It is kind of fun since my Senior Chief is gone for the week. It is almost like going from the fire to the frying pan in some ways. But, now, for the most part, everyone in the division wants to be a Quartermaster. We will see how it goes during the rest of the week.

Lovely, now they say that the SWAN (Ship-wide Area Network) will be down for awhile during some checks. So, I have to finish this up quick. I was going to talk about a play I watched a couple of weeks ago, but I will do that at a later time.

Thanks for listening to me!

Shalom.

No comments: