Sunday, December 7, 2008

Last Days

Well, I have only 12 days left onboard here and another 15 more in San Diego. I really thing it finally hit home today, that I have only a short time here before I transfer and head north to parts unknown. I know He will guide me where He wants me to go, but it is still another journey in the unknown I have to take.

Things are going good onboard the ship. I have started checking out of the command, and have already checked out with the CO and the XO. I only have a couple of more signatures to go before I am done. I think once I finally have my check out sheet done and over with, it will defiantly hit home. This week is my last week onboard here for awhile (knock on wood), and I think this week will go by blazing fast. The movers come by next week to move out of the apartment, and there is the Christmas party next Wednesday. After that, it will be a hop, skip, and a jump before I leave the following Sunday.

I think I will have a couple of parties before I go. One will be this Sunday, December 14th, at a friend place in the afternoon. And, I was thinking about having another “adult” party on December 19th. I will let more people know about those when it comes around the corner, quickly, I might add.

Well, I think I might go up to the office and “see” how things are going. I hope everyone has a good week at work, or whatever, they might be doing.

Shalom!

No comments: