Monday, August 25, 2008

Updates

Well, the first thing is I found out today that my parents are going to Greece without me tomorrow retracing the steps of Paul. I think it is called Footsteps of Paul. I think they are going to have alot of fun, but I am kind of sad I didn't get invited along. Oh, well! As my mom pointed, I will have to wait until I am sixty before I have a chance.

Last week sucked major doo-doo. We pulled into Seal Beach, CA to onload ammo at the Naval Weapons Station there. We had some alcholol related incidents on Monday and Tuesday nights with a brawl on Wednesday nights finishing it off. So, therefore, the Seal Beach Police Department pretty much told the CO they don't want anyone to have liberty on Thursday night, so we didn't and left on Friday. So, therefore, we pretty much got thrown out of a US Port. The ship is going to half to be on good behavior from here on out.

Also, I got my orders for Chicago. I will most likely be leaving here in December and reporting to Chicago in January. I will give more update when I receive them.

I hope everyone is doing okay, and I will talk with ya'all later!

Ryan

No comments: