Saturday, August 2, 2008

Thoughts

So, I am single. It takes a lot for me to open up to new people and take to them. I get scared and don't know what to say and it goes down hill from there. Anyway, sometimes I have really good friends who introduce me and it goes good. But, there are these stupid rules out there which make it difficult to move into anything. I start talking with someone and found out that I really like this person, but I can't go farther because of "rules." Let's just leave the rules alone right now. So, anyway, this is the story of that side of my life right now. I am way too busy at work to go out and talk with people. But, when I am alone, I get scared and don't get enough courage to go up to someone I like and start chatting with them. So, it is a vicious circle where I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. We will see what happens.

Shalom.

No comments: