Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Change

I was at Borders in Mission Valley the other night killing some time before a movie started. And, I came across a book that predicted what someone would be like given their birthday. Mine said as a Gemini, I would like change. And, I think that is very true. I am happy that Senator Obama will be the next President of the United States. I think the country needs some changing, and this is one of them.

However, I am sad that California managed to pass Prop 8 yesterday. The state was looking pretty good in that area accepting the right for gays and lesbians the right to marry. I still get into arguements with people onboard here who question the right for gays and lesbian to marry. If you have any questions, please go here. This is 8 reasons why my Pastor oppses Prop 8, and I agree with all of them.

On another note, I managed to bring my camera with me this time, and I will try to either get some pictures on this, or at some other sight.

Shalom!

1 comment:

Molly Vetter said...

Hey, thanks for the shout-out. ;)